Be an event vendor
First and Foremost we would like to thank you for your participation in our Heroes in Action events.
We have depicted below the details of set up and time frames. We asked that these rules and schedule be strictly adhered to.
Vendors are to set up no later than 1 hour prior to any event start time. Vehicles will be allowed 30 minutes to unload at their designated vendor spot. They must then return to the designated event parking area.
1. All set up of Vendor Booths must be completed by the time the event starts.
2. Your booth must be manned and open during event hours.
3. Please be advised there may be event security at some events, however the event coordinators/staff and venue will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items from Vendor booth.
4. Heroes in Action and venue will not be responsible for any additional permits that may be needed on your behalf.
5. Any water, beverages, food, ice etc needed for booth or vendor staff is the responsibility of the Vendor.
6. Please have your booth cleaned and all items removed within 2 hours of the event closing
7. Any liability insurance covering the Vendor and their staff is the sole responsibility of the Vendor.
8. Depending on the event, vendor spaces may be located outside, on unpaved surfaces or throughout the event venue. Vendor space shall be allocated by the event coordinator or their designee.
9. All Food Vendor’s must submit with vendor agreement, a current health permit, and a proposed menu along with pricing.
10. Food Vendor must comply with all health department guidelines. The event does not supply wash sinks.
11. Assume that the event space does not have power. If power is needed please bring your own power source.
Please fill out the form to the right to be considered a vendor and our event coordinator will contact you regarding setup and rates.
If you have further questions please call 214-856-0498
Please fill out the form below to be considered a vendor and our event coordinator will contact you regarding setup and rates.